Absolute Rehab Centre Update
At Absolute Rehab Centre we hope everyone is following the isolation protocol set out by Health Canada and filling their days with relaxation and family enjoyment!
Effective immediately, Absolute Rehab Centre will be providing Telehealth consultation and medical direction to help answer any questions patients may have. Our hope is to help patients determine if their situation requires an immediate visit to the Emergency Department, Family Practitioner, Emergency In-Clinic Assessment/Treatment, or a Guided Home Program until the clinic re-opens.
Our senior Physiotherapist and Clinic Director, Greg Heikoop, will be completing all consultations via e-mail, phone, or video (Zoom/FaceTime) conference.
Please email anytime to arrange a time for consultation:
These patients will include those with the following:
- Extreme Acute Pain
- Acute injury limiting function and daily activity
- Post-Surgical patients with need for immediate treatment (Doctors Orders)
- All other injuries deemed essential during consultation
Emergency In-Clinic Visit Requirements
All patients that have met the above criteria will be scheduled for a visit if they declare that they:
- Have not travelled outside Canada in 14 days
- Have not been in contact with anyone that has travelled in 14 days
- Have not presented with symptoms of virus or illness
- No walk-ins welcome
In-Clinic Visits will be one on one with no overlap between visiting patients.
Patients are not permitted to bring additional persons with them to their session.
No access to exercise equipment.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to Greg anytime.
You may also phone the clinic for requests but please expect a delay in response time.