- Dr. David Allensen D.C, B.SC (Hons.)
- Greg Heikoop P.T., D.P.T.
- Farnaz Rostami P.T., B.Sc.
- Amy Carere D.P.T. , BSc. Kin
- Melissa Hay, P.T., B.Sc., M.P.T., Ph.D.
- Ken Roche RMT
- Valerie Bieth RMT
- Marielle Baer RMT, B.HSc.
- Kate Hahn RMT
- Dr. Marin Duke
- Lyndsay Grundy PTA
- Donna Taylor D.O.M.P.
- Support Staff
- Media Gallery
- Health Blog
- Fees and Forms
Massage therapy at Absolute Rehab Centre by experienced and registered massage therapists in Waterloo, Ontario
There are tremendous benefits achieved through regular Massage Therapy treatments from a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT). Whether you need a moment of relaxation, or need to reduce muscle tension and relief from chronic pain, a therapeutic massage can enhance your overall sense of emotional and physical wellbeing, and quality of life.
Massage Therapy is beneficial at any age and for various reasons. Most people resort to Massage Therapy for healing of injuries, illnesses and stress, but it can also be a preventative measure before illnesses and medical conditions are developed. Message Therapy can also be used as treatment for both acute conditions and chronic conditions.
Let Our Waterloo, Registered Massage Therapists Help You
When you come to Absolute Rehab Centre for Massage Therapy, our RMT’s will take a look at your medical history to determine the best method of Massage Therapy. They may request follow up appointments or recommend that you come in for regularly scheduled appointments. Here are just a few of the reasons to seek treatment from a Registered Massage Therapist in Waterloo:
- Treatment of Anxiety, Depression and Stress
- Treatment of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Relief from Chronic Pain, Edema and Fibromyalgia
- Relief from Inflammatory Conditions such as Arthritis
- Treatment of Lower Back Pain, Extremity Pain, and Neck Pain
- Treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Heal and Recover from Fractures
- Reduce Muscle Tension or Muscle Spasms
- Treatment of Muscle Strains, Muscle Sprains, and Dislocations
- Pain Relief from Cancer
- Relief from Migraines and Headaches
- To aid in Post-Surgical Rehab
- Treatment of Whiplash from work accidents or Motor Vehicle Accidents
Massage Therapy Cost and Rates in Waterloo Ontario
Please keep in mind that all HST rates are included in the prices listed here.
- $57HST included
- $75HST included
- $90HST included
- $140HST included
*all massage therapy prices include HST
It's the most wonderful time of the year and Absolute wants to help you feel your best. For the month of December when you purchase a Gift Certificate valued at $85 or greater, you will receive a FREE $5 Tims Card. Great for stocking stuffers! We love giving the gift of feeling good! *Some conditions apply. See front desk staff for details.*