Get your body back in motion. We treat sports injuries, strain injuries, arthritis and more at Absolute Rehab Centre’s Waterloo Physiotherapy clinic.
Physiotherapy is the branch of science that studies the movement of the body and its function to provide solutions on how to restore the body’s movement through gentle exercises that strengthen muscles.
Absolute Rehab Centre’s team of Physiotherapists in Waterloo are well studied, experienced, and have an advanced understanding of how to restore mobility in the body, how the body moves, and what keeps the body in motion. Each of our Waterloo Physiotherapists is skilled in assessing and treating patients’ mobility problems and provide ongoing management solutions. They treat conditions that affect the nervous system, musculoskeletal system, respiratory system, and circulatory system. If you need Physiotherapy in Kitchener or Waterloo, trust our Physiotherapists for the best care in the region.
Book Your Physiotherapy
What Our Waterloo Physiotherapy Clinic Offers
The most common condition treated at Absolute Rehab Centre is back pain, but the list of conditions treated extends beyond this. Patients in Kitchener and Waterloo choose our Waterloo Physiotherapists because we have experience in treating and managing a variety of conditions that affect body mobility such as:
- Arthritis and other diseases that cause inflammation in the body
- Neck pain, upper back pain and shoulder pain
- Motor Vehicle Accident injuries (MVA)
- Workplace Injuries
- Injuries to the joints and muscles, including muscle strains
- Lower back pain and Sciatica
- Pre-Natal and Post-Natal conditions, and those relating to women’s health
- Pediatric conditions in children, like cardiorespiratory conditions, developmental delays and even fractures
- Neurological Disorders that affect the mobility of the body such as Stroke, Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, and spinal cord injuries
- Cancer complications
- Athletic Injuries throughout the body
- Post-Surgical conditions or Illness related muscle movements
- Cardiac and Respiratory conditions in adults
To treat these conditions, our Physiotherapists will not only provide treatment in our rehab clinic, but they may also provide a set of in-home treatment solutions for the patient.
- Initial Assessment - $110
- Subsequent Visits -$65
- Extended - $100
- Reassessment (same injury) - $80
Student Health Network Physiotherapy Rates
- Initial Assessment - $45
- Subsequent Visits - $35
*Please keep in mind that prices are for a single area injury. Your Physiotherapist may request reassessments at their discretion.
What To Expect In An Initial Physiotherapy Assessment
During your initial assessment with a Physiotherapist at Absolute Rehab Centre, your Physiotherapist will take a complete history of your health and lifestyle to understand your body. Once they have the background information, your physiotherapist will get into the specifics of your injury or condition. Some of the questions asked include:
- When did the problem start?
- What are the areas affected by the pain?
- Is there anything that makes it better?
- Is there anything that makes it worse?
- Have you tried anything else to resolve the problem?
- What does it limit you from doing?
- What would you like to be able to do?
From the answers to these questions, they’ll have an idea of the Physiotherapy treatment plan they can provide you. As Physiotherapy is heavily dependent on the patient’s needs and expectations, they’ll also ask what the preferred outcome of physiotherapy is for you.
Making A Physiotherapy Treatment Plan
Our Waterloo Physiotherapists will take the time to develop a Physiotherapy treatment plan that is specific to your needs. Physiotherapy plans typically have patients coming in for regular Physiotherapy sessions at Absolute Rehab Centre in addition to Physiotherapy exercises to do at home (depending on the patient’s ability to do so). Some plans will also include methods for muscle relaxation. Each Physiotherapy plan is created uniquely for a patient’s needs. Your Physiotherapist will talk you through the Physiotherapy plan to ensure your understanding. A well-informed patient is one that can help contribute to their recovery by following the plan and making it part of their lifestyle until their body is back in motion. Even after recovery, the tips learned through the Physiotherapy treatment plan may still be applicable in preventing further injuries or to maintain relief from a chronic condition.
Physiotherapy for Lower Back Pain and More
Lower back pain is one of the most common conditions our Kitchener and Waterloo patients come in to treat. Understandably, lower back pain is one of the problems that affect a majority of the population because of their jobs, their lifestyle and even because of ageing. Our team of Physiotherapists have helped countless patients achieve relief from lower back pain and resume their everyday activities
Let our team of qualified health care professionals guide you through physiotherapy for back pain and other conditions related to the movement of the body. To schedule a free consultation, please reach out to our team of Waterloo physiotherapists by calling (519) 880-1733 or filling our online contact form.